Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 26 Antworten
und wurde 1.077 mal aufgerufen
 Bewerbungen
Seiten 1 | 2
minato Offline

Kommt manchmal ans Tageslicht

29.12.2010 00:05
[Zurückgezogen][Application] minato Antworten

~ Whats your Ingame-Nick? minato

~ How old are you? 17

~ When did you start playing Teeworlds? 14

~ Which names did you have? --> EVERY names! minato and mini

~ In wich clans have ever been? (Funclans too) --> Every clan! i am in afro ( family like xyz) , and i was in fogland

~ Where did you write an application? --> EVERY application! fogland

~ Why did you left your last clans? --> Please say every reason because i wanted a change , i wanted a more active clan , and couldnt get this in fogland

~ How long have you been in your previous clans? 2-3 years? i dont remember so good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. TEEWORLDS ..

~ How long do you play Teeworlds a day? (guess) half hour - 1.5 hours

~ Are you a 1on1 player or a teamplayer? i dont care about this details

~ Do you play with dyn-cam, without or with a bind? always dyn

~ Describe your gameplay exactly as possible. (Aiming, Movement, Flagrunnen, Cleanen, Attack, Def, ceep middle clear, etc...)

i often switch mousesens . if i dont switch for a week then this results :

map ctf4 : my moves are not fast. my aim hmm , i think it is good . capture the flag : i am slow in the last piece of the map. i am an attacker (and prefer this position) , but i would be able to stay def or middle

map lost: i am fast , i hit almost evrything . i always atk in lost , and i do my job well.

pirates and all other maps : i suck!

~ What are your strengthen and weakness? (Aiming, Movement, Flagrunnen, Cleanen, Attack, Def, ceep middle clear, etc...)
thanks to the dyn is aiming my strengten point.

~ Do you camp or flame sometimes?
i hate to camp, it is just not compatible with my playstyle. and i neighter flame

~ Did you ever have anything to do with bots?? --> Have you ever use one? i never used bot

~ Wich maps do you play/you can play well/Do you think you can play (No half things.)? in lost i think i am very good

~ Wich maps do you play/you can play well/do you think you can play (No half things.)?in ctf4 i think i am an ordinary player like you all

~ Whats your favourite map? i would be happy if evryone play lost , but because its always empty , i got no more a favorite map :)

~ Are you allround? That means do you play other mods or maps or do you learn them (fast)? i am open to evrything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. [...(-.-)...] ..

~ Why do you want to join us and no other clan? you are polite ( i am not always polite xD ) , you never flame and dont bot. but most important reason : i like the members

~ Do you know that your applicationtime can be very long? --> is it okay for you? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , i hate applications :)

~ I help face with…? (Graphic knowledge, mapper, webdesigner, server, skill...) icecream?

~ Are you loyal to a clan? always

~ Do you have any servers? no

~ Are you active in forum? yes

~ What do you think about the community in/of Face? nice and polite members

~ Who are (K)night, Gerbrunn and kdunken. What do they / what can they do? i just know gerbrunn ( i played sometimes with him) he is the founder . nierok told me he is the same person as kdunken. this is all i know...

~ Write here the best joke you know
i should open a second application for the jokes ^^

kdunken Offline

۞Millennium-Tee۞

29.12.2010 00:09
#2 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

I like it, its good.

aurolon. Offline

Hobby Spammer

29.12.2010 02:29
#3 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

Nice =)

minato Offline

29.12.2010 02:32
#4 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

yeah , i am proud of myself

Kettwig Offline

Hall of Fame

29.12.2010 22:15
#5 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

good luck ;)

sleepy Offline

Best Way To the Hall of Fame

03.01.2011 15:11
#6 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

"~ Do you know that your applicationtime can be very long? --> is it okay for you? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , i hate applications :)"

They just mean it can be last a long time up to your integration in their Main Clan ;)

Good Luck =)

Face ;) <3

Nano : www.nano-clan.tk

Kettwig Offline

Hall of Fame

03.01.2011 15:32
#7 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

i think he knows what is meant by that, he just used the wrong english ;)

Frenzy Offline

AFK

03.01.2011 15:38
#8 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

Good Luck mina))

Nierok Offline

Hall of Fame

05.01.2011 23:29
#9 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

Play more often with us, i haven't seen you often.

minato Offline

06.01.2011 02:03
#10 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

because i have a life ^^ . i will try to be more often with you . in any case : 'realy thanks' . i see you and miss me , you maybe care about me.... you are a good friend. let me in the clan and lets enjoy our friendship even more ;) .

and now the serious stuff:
FREE BRAZZERS ACCOUNTS FOR THE ONES LETTING ME JOIN!!!!!

Kettwig Offline

Hall of Fame

06.01.2011 02:37
#11 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

hahaha :D
i dont if everyone knows what BRAZZERS is haha, but it is a good offer :D

Pankuu Offline

Best Way To the Hall of Fame

06.01.2011 15:08
#12 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

yeah i like this offer too :D , but minato let me tell you something:
every post also shows something of your personality and how you act, so please think twice if you post something in someones application!

minato Offline

06.01.2011 23:11
#13 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

hmm. i am realy childish sometimes . sometimes i got nothing to do, so i begin to block a race-server . or i begin to block evryone in lost, so they can not have a nice game . and in the most cases, someone join me and we make fun. i like insult someone saying words like : ' noob!' or 'retard' just for fun . i like to fun-kick in servers.

well , i do all this things when i am bored and got nothing else to do.

but: i can be also so serious like you do. i mean: i was also in a clan , i know how this stuff works: ' respect for leader blablabla ' and respecting the rules of the clan ( this is logic) .
it is not needed to be always serious. omg, why do i have to be scared of saying something wrong? it is an application, do i need to lick the ass of someone? i just try to be myself . i consider all the people of this clan like friends for me, so you may get insulted or i make bad jokes on you... for fun , not with the meaning to let you angry.

see blizzard. i like blizz realy much . he is good friend in tw and i care about him. i am sure he did not angry about my post in his application... because we just make fun with such things.
i dk what it means to have respect for the leader . maybe because i never considered narayan like a leader, but like a friend of me.
do i need to care about my words? do i need to be scared because i may say something that let gerbrun angry? i will just threat you all like friends . like i did till now in teeworlds i will do in future . i am always myself . the minato you maybe saw 5 minutes in teeworlds , is the same minato you will see in teeworlds for the folowing 2 years.

this is the explanation about my personality.

Frenzy Offline

AFK

07.01.2011 00:27
#14 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

minato noob

Kettwig Offline

Hall of Fame

07.01.2011 18:33
#15 RE: [Application] minato Antworten

i like your opinion, although it was not asked..
but i still like it.

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz