Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 26 Antworten
und wurde 1.007 mal aufgerufen
 General warnings regarding Clans/Player/Server
Seiten 1 | 2
rndm Offline

Engagiert

08.01.2011 21:46
#16 RE: Rules Antworten

@ zizou
Can you explain exactly to me what you want to tell me with your quotation?
I just want to be sure if I understand you right before I post my answer.

Taavi Offline

Record Spammer

08.01.2011 21:51
#17 RE: Rules Antworten

@auron, if you want to judge against kiddies and so on, first of all learn to lose. you and sleepy.

zizou205 Offline

۞Millennium-Tee۞

08.01.2011 21:52
#18 RE: Rules Antworten

it just seem to me that you wanted to start a discussion, and out of your post i can take that youre not a supporter of this thread, so pls ignore it, atm you cant do more as vote no and hope that at least 10 ppl will vote no

rndm Offline

Engagiert

08.01.2011 22:02
#19 RE: Rules Antworten

-Warnings about possible Bots (I dont want to start a discussion like tfx, only 100% Bots)
it just seem to me that you wanted to start a discussion, and out of your post i can take that youre not a supporter of this thread, so pls ignore it, atm you cant do more as vote no and hope that at least 10 ppl will vote no

Kdunken never said, that there are no discussions about the whole thing allowed.
As you obviously are not able to understand what people say or mean,
I bet you to simple not answering to me. Thank you very much.

Gammeltii Offline

Pro Spammer

08.01.2011 22:35
#20 RE: Rules Antworten

Once, I played with the Rainbow-Client. I wasn't able to connect to some DDRace-Servers due to not using the normal client.
Maybe someone is able to programm a similar Client + Mod.
You should't be able to connect to servers with this special Mod without useing a special (trusted) Client.
It's like TTC, but you don't have to auth. yourself because the server recognizes whether you use this special Client or not.
If you don't use it, the Server won't let you connect.
The guy who codes this Mod, could involve some practical features, for example Teecomp (or the Rainbow-Client).
It also could be based on the Gamer Client.
Well.. I don't know wether it's possible to programm such things or not, but if someone is able to do it, he maybe spends some time into increasing the fairness in this game.
It's just a suggestion and maybe it's bullshit.
If it is, I'm sorry.
My English grammer sucks.

@ kdunken
Ich finde nicht, dass du das ganze abbrechen musst, wenn es zu viele Gegenstimmen gibt.
Die Gegner des ganzen müssen sich ja nicht daran beteiligen oder können es ignorieren.

@ rndm
Die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass 2 TW-Spieler die selben ersten 6 Stellen in der IP haben, ist genau 1:10^6 (= 1.000.000)
Wenns dann noch Probleme gibt, lassen sie sich sicher durch überprüfen der restlichen Zahlen lösen.
Aber ja.. Wer entscheidet wer bottet und wer nicht?

@ Taavi
Danke für die Info. Die Serverhosts werden sicher gewisse Schritte einleiten, dass ictf* und ctf* nicht mehr verwendet wird.

rndm Offline

Engagiert

08.01.2011 22:39
#21 RE: Rules Antworten

@ gammeltii
also bei den ersten sechs weiß ichs jetzt nicht, aber ich meinte ja auch die ersten zwei blöcke, was meistens 5 sind, manchmal 6
und da ich selbst mal ip listen geführt habe, weiß ich aus eigener erfahrung, dass es relativ viele spieler gibt die die ersten 2 Blöcke gemein haben.

Nierok Offline

Hall of Fame

08.01.2011 22:46
#22 RE: Rules Antworten

@ Gammeltii,
das kannst du so nicht rechnen, weil wir hier in Europa nicht alle IP's der Welt haben. In Deutschland ist das sehr viel wahrscheinlicher, dass die ersten zwei Blöcke gleich sind.
Außerdem gibt es auch Pixelscanner, die nicht im Client integriert sind und in Teeworlds so immer benutzt werden können. Es wäre also nur eine Frage der Zeit bis wieder alle vorherigen Botter sich einen neuen besorgt / gecodet haben.

zizou205 Offline

۞Millennium-Tee۞

08.01.2011 22:51
#23 RE: Rules Antworten

@rndm: youre right in this case, my fault

ultranoob Offline

Engagiert

08.01.2011 22:56
#24 RE: Rules Antworten

@ Gammelti, first of all, Rainbow-Client in TW is strictly forbiden, and a Client like you want is senseless. Dune himself stopped working on the TTC after 2 days already because it has been hacked. I do not think that here is anyone who can code a Client wich is not possible to hack.

Gammeltii Offline

Pro Spammer

09.01.2011 00:06
#25 RE: Rules Antworten

Why is the Rainbow-Client forbidden? oO
I know that Dune was hacked very early but, I thought you don't have to publish the sourcecode (My knowlage about this isn't very advanced).
Can't you forbid ohter people to work over your Client? (Dass es eine Art schreibgeschützt ist)

Nierok Offline

Hall of Fame

09.01.2011 00:26
#26 RE: Rules Antworten

As far as i know, the client was not getting hacked, because its source was not released. They used botts which are not included in the client, but running as a separate process. It's impossible to make a botfree client.

sleepy Offline

Best Way To the Hall of Fame

11.01.2011 21:31
#27 RE: Rules Antworten

Taavi if i and auron want to learn we'll do that.
That's our problem , not yours.

I also want to support your idea because this fu**ing botters will destroy the whole game.
I think ultranoobs idea with the login is a great idea ..

Face ;) <3

Ex0. : www.ex0.xooit.com

Seiten 1 | 2
«« Hackserver.
 Sprung  

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz